Saturday, November 30, 2013

Out To Sea And NYC




 After all of the boutique craziness I was able to tag along on a business trip with my husband. It was my first time to NYC. So much to do in so little time. 

 
 Cute front doors of the shop. 
 There was inspiration everywhere in Purl Soho. I picked up a few of these beautiful felt bundles and a little fabric as well. My husband was very patient while I shopped.

We had so much fun eating, walking, shopping and going to plays! 
We will definitely need to visit again.
Before we left on our trip I had a quilt that I needed to make when we returned. I love a baby strip quilt It seems like forever since I made a quilt from start to finish. 

Out to Sea by Sarah Jane fabric.

1 comment:

hydeeannsews said...

oh, how fun! we did the same thing in march and I squeezed in a visit to purl, also. I LOVED it! wanted to take home the whole store, practically. I'm trying to figure out how I can make another trip back without the mr tagging along so I can visit a whole bunch of these places. but he was fun, too. =)