Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Coming Along

 I have spent most of my spare time cutting down my scraps and now I am starting to see the pile dwindling down. When Lu and I went out for lunch last week we both picked up some shot cottons. I used them to make the headband in the middle out of all shot cottons. I will be sending these three out to Rachel. Hope she likes them.
Some of my improv blocks had been made into a quilt top. I have also made more progress on my scrap vomit and can't wait to show you the progress I have made. 

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Oh they look so cute as headbands! I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with mine.