Friday, June 15, 2012

Quilting

 I have spent the past couple of days quilting the pow wow quilt. I was not going to quilt this one until Lu encouraged me to just go for it. Thanks Lu! I am so not perfect and still have tons to learn about free motion quilting but I hear practice makes perfect.
 I had this quilt top complete and thought it needed to be finished up. I love pink and green together!  
  Simple cross hatch quilting and minky for the back.
I used 81 five inch squares. You could also use a couple of charm packs. I just love baby quilts they are so fun and fast and are my favorite.

2 comments:

LuLu said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see your Pow Wow! I really need to buy that pattern too. Love that darling baby quilt too!

Flávia e Cristiana said...

Olá! Lindos trabalhos. Adorei. Um abraço.