Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quilted,Bound,Complete

 I have been busy behind the scenes quilting these two twin size quilts. It was great experience to quilt these two on my own. 
Now I need to find a new bed for his room and add a couple of pillows too!
 I used a blue organic cotton flat sheet for the backing.
 For some reason I can't get a good picture of this one. Here it is all quilted and bound. 
 The back of the on a whim.
We have been busy packing boxes and getting ready to move in between all of our summer activities. I am just beginning to remember why it is so much work to move.

2 comments:

LuLu said...

Marvelous!!! You have been busy indeed :-) They both looks so great. Did you do both of them? I want to see those in real life :-)

Missy said...

A mazing! These quilts are so so cute. I love the colors - they make me happy.
PS I'm sad you are moving but I'm excited for your new home.