Monday, September 1, 2014

Tri Something New

 It's been forever since I have been here. I am still sewing constantly but have become a lazy blogger because of  Instagram. I just finished my first triathlon that took 3 months to train for. I didn't even know how to swim when I started but now I love to swim. I learned don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone and push yourself. 
 I had this stack of charm squares and thought I should finally sew them up into something. 
 I just finished this custom quilt for my neighbors daughter. I always love a star quilt! I used some of Melody Millers lovely new mustang prints. 
 Last but not least a pile of sewing I finished today. I love sewing boxy pouches and colored pencil rolls. I hope to be better at putting more of my progress here. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: