Thursday, October 17, 2013

Time Flies

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a month! I can tell you that time is flying by. I wanted to show you what I have been up to. 
First I wanted to show you my Heather Ross Mendocino Hoard. I finally decided to cut it up and make something. Can't wait to get this one all finished.

I did get a chance to sew a lot of my scraps by making log cabin blocks. I love the blue and pink combo in any quilt. 

 Last but not least. I know it is a little early for Christmas but I am prepping for one more market. I hope you have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Love your x plus blocks!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You have some fabulous projects on the go. The Mendocino quilt is beyond gorgeous and those scrappy log cabin blocks are just wonderful.

Gemini Jen NZ said...

Very colourful! Good work!