Friday, December 14, 2012

Friends and Family

 I have been busy busy making and finishing my to do list. Since I am now fast at making these I decided to make some for friends and family. 



 This one is made out of wool. I thought it would be more difficult to sew but wasn't. Pressing the seems flat was a little harder than with cotton. 


 This one is for my friend that cuts hair. She has an appointment book that is pretty sad looking so it was a perfect gift for her.





Do you have a favorite?  I hope that you are all having a great Friday. Come back tomorrow because it's my turn for the block of the month.

3 comments:

carla said...

Hi!!! These are too cute!!! I will be back tomorrow!!! Looking forward to a new block!!! Thank You

Anonymous said...

I like the flower ones. You have really been busy with these.

Sooli said...

These are great! I like the turquoise blue one with the typewriter on it. Great gift idea!