Friday, October 19, 2012

Sparkle Punch Stars

 I finally finished up this quilt top. The center of stars is 2.5 inch squares. For my blue solid I used Kona's Essex linen in medium aqua. It was nice to use linen for a change it reminded me of my Grandma's quilts.
 This quilt  was my inspiration for the stars. I would love to make a lap size in Christmas fabrics.
 On the back a stripe flannel from Riley Blake.
I will be linking up over at Crazymomquilts.com for finish it up Friday. Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice and bright

Glinda ♥ said...

Loving the pink and aqua - lovely finish :)

liz said...

What a beautiful way to use the star blocks. I would make myself crazy trying to make an entire quilt's worth, I love how you centered them and showcase them with the large borders!!!

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Love it - so bright and cheery. That flannel back makes me happy!

Nat at Made in Home said...

Very beautiful with the pink and aqua!