Friday, February 24, 2012

Catching Up

 Last week I won a fun bag of goodies from the lovely LuLu. She has a quilt blog with her very own patterns, you must check them out. After emailing her my address we found out that we lived really close to each other. We decided to meet up for breakfast and she brought  me my awesome bag of goods. I had so much fun and I am excited to have a sewing friend that loves fabric and quilts as much as I do!
                                                         The cute bag she brought to me!
 I already have plans for one of the patterns from Lu. I am going to start with a Easter dress for my little girl.
 I finished this quilt up this week the pattern is sugar dish. I am glad those tiny dresden's are all done. I used the fabric line farm fresh by October afternoon.

         Last but not least a peek at the back. I used a cute brown flannel to make it cozy.

No comments: